E-Business (R)Evolution, 2nd Edition
The worldwide e-business bestseller...updated for the next phase of the revolution!
From strategy to tactics, technology to operations, The E-business (R)evolution is the world's #1 e-Business briefing for every executive, entrepreneur, and planner. Now, Daniel Amor has thoroughly updated this global best-seller, reflecting the seismic changes in the e-Business marketplace and showing how to profit from the lessons of the dot-com crash. Amor offers fresh insights into every facet of doing business on the Web---B2B, B2C, and beyond. Through real-world examples and business cases, you'll learn how to:
- Strengthen the business foundations underlying your e-Business initiative
- Tie technology to your enterprise goals
- Architect tomorrow's robust, scalable e-Business infrastructures
- Integrate Web-based applications, client software, middleware, and back-end systems
- Leverage new CRM/eCRM, content management, and knowledge management technologies
- Anticipate and plan for the impact of pervasive computing, open source, and other key trends.
Daniel Amor's The E-business (R)evolution, Second Edition: it's your complete, up-to-the-minute blueprint for delivering on the promise of e-Business---and the profit.
In The E-business (R)evolution, Second Edition, Daniel Amor has thoroughly updated the world's #1 e-Business briefing, showing how to profit from the lessons of the dot-com crash, and offering fresh insight into every facet of e-Business technology and operations. From B2B to B2C, CRM to pervasive computing, Amor presents real business cases, practical strategies, and expert implementation guidance: your complete blueprint for e-Business profit.